Human Resource Module
The Human Resources Module is the core module to this comprehensive application.It basically maintains all relevant employee related information including different types of personal information, detailed qualifications, work experience and so on. Information captured by this module is utilized by all the other modules thus eliminating data redundancy.
For the Company
This is a core module used to capture the structure of any given organization. In addition to a traditional hierarchy with definition of divisions, departments and other company specific units, this module lets you define a grade-wise hierarchy and a reporting hierarchy with details on direct and indirect reporting relations between specific employees and supervisors. The company structure / hierarchy defined here are essential for the proper functioning of many other modules. Extensive displaying capabilities and options are another helpful feature in this module. Some of the features are:
- Organization chart/ company structure
- Graphical representation of Organization Chart
- Reporting hierarchy & information, Authorized signatory
- Company wise, Department wise, Name wise, Designation wise
- Representation of organization chart
- Travel and Expense Management
- Cost Center Management
- And many more
For the Employee
- Full name & Address
- Scanned picture
- contact details
- Personal information (Date of birth, Nationality, Religion, Blood groups, ID / Passport / Driving License, other information with dates (Issued / Renewals / etc.)
- Job information
- Previous Work experience
- Salary & Bank information
- Social Security information
- Designation & reporting structure
- Employee summary information
- Employee benefits assignment
- Define reporting hierarchy
- Assign job specifications
- Assign benefits
- Track category wise information
- Track employee wise information
- Update HR plan
- Update Requirements & Resourcing
- Leave Management
- Employee Performance Appraisal Management
- Alerts (Passport/Visa/ID/Residency/or any Expiry dates)
- Employee Life Keep track of Transfer / Promotion / Increment dates
- And many more
A fully functional payroll management system is integrated into the software ease the burden on HR department. The payroll module is fully compliant with the rules as laid down by Law. Various calculation parameters and the allowances are also configurable as per the user requirements.
The payroll module is capable of calculating the working days, payable amount, deductions, indemnity, etc. Various reports are also available to assist the management in calculating the expenses on salary as well as reports needed for departmental processes.
Payroll modules come with User access control which allows detailed level of access controls for each user. The solution architecture is designed to be a secure internet application. Important transactions can have double authentication system, making it a tighter system.
Time & Attendance Module
Managing time and tracking attendance manually is a frustrating activity known only to a Business Owner or a payroll Manager. Mystro Time & Attendance Module records time and attendance details from fingerprint biometric devices or other time keeping devices to manage employee time and productivity efficiently.
Mystro Time & Attendance Module include various features to coordinate all aspects of employee time management including In-Punch, Out-Punch, Late Comings, Early Goings, leave Management, Overtime, Holidays, and more. This allows HR to focus more on core HR related issues then to just handle and resolve queries related to employee time office. Mystro Time & Attendance Module is a very advanced time systems solution built on latest technologies that can provide various analytical reports, statics and information to assist in managing and regularizing employee time office management of any organization.
Mystro Time & Attendance Module delivers various key benefits to organizational and employee development and productivity.
- Cut down on administrative time
- Eliminate human error in employee time office records to save monetarily.
- Significantly Increase Employee & Manager Satisfaction.
- Monitor & analyze absence to reduce impact on productivity.
- Improve Organizational efficiency and growth with employee performance.
- Accurate processing and reconciliation of time clock software data with ease.
- Access Time Records via intranet or Internet using web browser.
- Graphical representation of events, schedules and time calculations.
- Interfaced with Payroll Module.
- Contract Time: Casual and contract workers.
- Fixed Time: Environments with shift work and night work.
Mystro Time & Attendance Module can seamlessly integrate with many hardware devices. Whether you are looking for a fingerprint biometric device, swipe cards, proximity or hand punch devices, we have various solutions that can be used to manage employee time management
Employee Self Service Portal Module
The Employee Self Service Portal and Mobile Application are the basic building blocks of the Mystro HR and Payroll System. It enables employee self-service and provides access to a comprehensive employee database. The employee database acts a centralized repository of vital employee related information available to not HR, employees and managers. Its inherent employee self-service capabilities ensure that this data remains current without tedious data entry by HR.
The Employee Self Service Portal is the base on which all other functional modules can be added to create a comprehensive employee self-service based HR system.
Empowering employees in their day-to-day functioning requires giving them anytime, anywhere access to basic employee facing processes as well access to information about the people in their teams. In absence of these, employees are left wondering and waste time chasing people and paper. At the same time supporting these mundane repetitive tasks can be a big drag on the HR function leaving them with little time to do anything else.
Through this portal, employees can request leave, loans, do their appraisals, access their pay slips, and many more features.
Recruitment Management Module
Software for Recruitment Managementfor a small, medium or large size business is a challenge in bad times, as well as good times. Get the right talent, for the right job, at the right time by using Mystro Recruitment Management System. The Recruitment module allows HR managers to hire and track applicants using the same software to manage your employees.
Recruiting is by far one of the highest costs for a growing business. You need solutions that help you leverage technology to cut cost and save time. Your company website can integrate the application interface of the Recruitment Module. Your Mystro Recruitment Management System database will automatically host the applicant’s data. The candidate also gets their own self-service portal engaging them with your organization right from the start.
Mystro Recruitment Management System augments your HR team so that they can manage the growth of your company efficiently. Having a ready Mystro Recruitment ManagementSystem database of talent, means that you can search, filter, modify, and review your interview analysis in a short span of time. Leaving you the time to decide on the right talent that fits the job description, and your company.
Keep your candidates informed about their application status via Mystro Recruitment Management System.
With Mystro Recruitment Management System, Managers or team leaders can post requests for additional personnel. You will also be empowering your managers by involving in the hiring process, and helping them build their dream team.
Timesheet module used to track an employee’s number of hours worked in order to calculate monthly salary and overtime hours.
- Timesheet Employees used or specifying employees whose salary will be calculated depending on entered timesheet hours.
- Salary Items used for defining salary item types that will be used in monthly timesheet transactions screen.
- Projects and charge codes used for defining projects and its charge codes that will be used in monthly timesheet transactions screen for costing allocation issue.
- Monthly timesheet transactions (manual entry) used for defining employee’s worked hours in order to calculate monthly salary.
- It is a dynamic screen where it will be built based on the defined salary items types, projects and charge codes.
Monthly timesheet transactions (excel data import) used for defining employee’s worked hours from any excel sheet format using Mystro columns mapping functionality.
Government Forms Module
- Discontinuation Notice
- Registration of Authorized Signatory
- Immigration Form
- Photo Form
- Law Undertaking
- Approval and Undertaking
- Criminal Status
Mystro is a leading provider of government forms. It has a complete library of Kuwait and GCC government forms related to employee and labor
Our solutions feature easy-to-use, government-approved forms that ensure the comprehensive and accurate automation of the form completion process while helping to save you time and resources. These forms include, but not limited to the following:
- Social Security Deduction Details
- Social Security Deduction Summary
- PIFSS Form 166
- PIFSS Form 103
- PIFSS Form 55
- PIFSS Form 167
- Work Permit Form
- Employment Contract
- Clearance Form
- Salaries Transferred Details
- Bank Certificate Request
- Criminal Status Request
- Visa Application
- Undertaking Not to Extend Visa
- Undertaking Not to Transfer Visa
- Edit Info for Immigration Department
- Edit Info for Forensics
- Absence Outside the Country
Accounting Integration Module
Let our Accounting Integration Module help you easily post payroll entries to your general ledger in just seconds into Accounting Software Systems & Modules
With our Accounting Integration Module you:
- Save time. Rather than typing payroll information twice, just import your payroll post entry into your general ledger in a couple mouse clicks.
- Find and review payroll journal entries anywhere, anytime.
- When you need to look up a certain pay period’s journal entry, you won’t have to search through mountains of payroll records and paperwork.
- Drastically reduce your chance for errors. Importing journal entries instead of typing them means no more double data entry that’s fraught with potential for errors.
- Run stand-alone or easily integrate with any accounting system.
Available for immediate print, an array of Employment related forms prepared by experienced attorneys and compliant with local governing law. In a time with increasingly vast legal requirements in the Employment arena, it is of paramount importance that both the Employer and Employee are protected.
From Employment Applications, Government Immigration forms, Ministry of Labor forms, to Independent Contractor Agreements which are mindful of labor law restrictions, to a comprehensive Employment Agreement setting forth the terms of employment, you will find what you need in this Forms Module.
The Forms module specifically designed to provide you with a vast array of frequently used employment related forms, all in one convenient location. These forms include guidelines and model forms for both employees and employers, requests for recommendation, and resignation letters to new hire forms, rejection letters, termination letters and much more.
These Employment & Personnel Letters are specifically designed to provide an array of model letters to be tailored to your unique needs. These Employment & Personnel Letters include engagement letters, offer letters, resignation letters, recommendation letters and much more.